Photo Archive  ›  Brutal Persecution  ›  Witness to Torture

Witness to Torture

Page 2  Page 4
Page 3 of 4

300 Photos/Page
Published on 10/23/2003 Mr. Zhou Jingsen, 69, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province. He was tortured to death by Changlizi labor camp, after he was reduced to skin and bones.
Published on 1/7/2004 Mr. Ma Xuejun, 49 years old, was tortured to nearly death.
Published on 1/7/2004 Mr. Ma Xuejun, 49, was severely tortured after the persecution started in 1999.  He became unable to move or speak, and he looked like a skeleton due to prolonged torture.
Published on 2/10/2004 Injuries sustained by Lu Dawei’s after being hit with electric batons and burned by policemen at the Xidayingzi Forced Labor Camp in Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province.
Published on 3/5/2004 Photo one week after Li Zhongmin was tortured by police from the Development District Public Security Office in May 2001. He was later tortured to death in Dabei Prison on March 4, 2003.
Published on 3/14/2004 Falun Dafa practitioner Xin Minduo was sent to the Panjin City Labor Camp, where he was threatened, physically beaten, abused, and tortured. After half a year of undergoing a painful hunger strike to protest the forced labor and being held for a total of eleven months, he was on the verge of death.
Published on 4/25/2004 Twenty six months of torture in the Second Forced Labor Camp in Gansu Province left both of Ms Zhai Fengci’s knees severely injured and swollen, and both hands deformed as well. She is unable to look after herself any more.
Published on 6/13/2004 Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Cui Xinxiang was sent to the Zhangjiakou City Brainwashing Center, where attendants added unknown drugs to her food, which caused her to have physiological abnormalities. Swollen from head to foot, she was unable to care for herself. She was tortured nearly to death.
Published on 6/24/2004 Heilongjiang practitioner Wang Xinchun, 29, lost his tow legs due to inhuman treatment by thugs from police station and local "610 office."
Published on 7/7/2004 The guards at the Longshan Labor Camp in Shenyang City shocked 36-year-old Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Gao Rongrong’s face and other parts of her body for nearly seven hours with electric batons, which severely disfigured her face. She passed away after continued harassment and abuse.
Published on 7/7/2004 Dafa Practitioner Ms. Gao Rongrong’s Face Is Severely Disfigured by Seven Hours of Electric Baton Torture in the Longshan Labor Camp. On May 7, 2004, Gao Rongrong’s face is covered with burns from electric baton shocks. The picture was taken ten days after the torture.
Published on 8/13/2004 Thirty-year-old Falun Gong practitioner Wang Xia from Bayannaoermeng, Linhe City, Inner Mongolia was tortured in Hohhot City Prison until she was left in a coma as little more than skin and bones. During detention in Huhehaote Women Prison, she was injected with unknow drugs.